- Measuring on time
- Moving lots and lots
- head down in correct position
- -1 station
- Consistent braxton hicks every night
- Last day of work: June 3rd (37w 4d)
- Weight gain: 38 pounds total
- Cravings: Haven’t really had any cravings towards the end, but a few of the things I’ve been eating/ drinking almost daily are… Eggs, my Mom’s bread, kombucha, vbac tea, 3rd trimester tea, ice cream. Ok, that last one is definitely something I crave all the time. I told Stefen we needed to limit ice cream to once a week on Tuesdays, with our weekly “taco tuesday” after our appointments
Loved before, hate now: Swimming. I loved swimming while pregnant with Blake but since I mostly did it while I was sick it now reminds me of being sick; the smell of a chlorine pool grosses me out.
Coffee. I don’t hate it but I don’t love it either. I want it, keep buying it, and then can’t finish it. Finally the last week of this pregnancy I just stopped trying to like it.
- Not having to make dinner.
- Spending time with Stefen.
- Weekly chiropractor adjustments.
- Hearing that this pregnancy is progressing faster than my previous.
Other pregnancy symptoms: I haven’t really had any of the same symptoms this time that I did last pregnancy. Mainly just a lot of pelvic pressure and more painful braxton hicks, which I am thankful for both because it lets me know things are moving in the right direction.
These last few months have been my favorite. I can honestly say I like being pregnant. I didn’t think after 7 months of being sick I would ever say that. I am going to miss being pregnant.