Easy & delicious one dish meal thrown together with ingredients I already have in my pantry/fridge. Those are what happy dinners are made of.
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 small bag of golden or tri-blend potatoes, cubed
- 1 sweet onion, diced
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 6 pieces of turkey bacon (or more*), cooked and crumbled
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken tenderloins (about 7 pieces)
- 1 can diced tomatoes, drained
- 1 jar Alfredo sauce
- Splash of milk, optional
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees
- In a 9 by 13″ pan, add oil, potatoes, onion, and garlic.
- Cook for 20 minutes.
- Remove pan from oven, lower oven to 400 degrees.
- Stir potatoes and onions.
- Place chicken on top, along with tomatoes and bacon.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Pour jar of alfredo sauce on top. After I pour out the Alfredo sauce I like to add a little milk, shake it up, and pour the remaining sauce on top. Let nothing go to waste!
- Bake in oven for 30 minutes, or until potatoes are soft and chicken is cooked through.
- Top with a sprinkle of parmesan cheese and enjoy!
*I had almost a full package of turkey bacon that was expiring soon so I cooked it all and used most of it on top (as you can see in pictures).
The first time I made this I put it all in the pan together and baked for 30-35 minutes and some of the potatoes were still hard. So I edited it to cook it in two parts. It may work fine to cook it all together for longer but I haven’t tried it yet. If you do this please let me know! I’d love to hear your feedback if you try this recipe or make any changes. Feel free to ask me a question too, just leave a comment below!
One response to “Roasted Potatoes and Chicken Bacon Alfredo Bake”
it was a delicious meal Kara. Thanks! 🙂